8 Weeks To Excellence 2017
June 5th – July 28th
Gracie Fernandina’s “8 Weeks To Excellence” summer program is new and improved for 2017! Our program is designed to provide a fun, safe, and healthy activity that keeps kids ages 4-13 motivated to learn self defense and important life skills. Kids will be challenged mentally and physically by learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu techniques and playing jiu-jitsu games. Our unique 8 week program requires no commitment or hidden fees.
For only $150 your child will receive:
- 8 Weeks Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Self Defense Training
- Increased Confidence and Self Esteem
- Character Development
- Life Skills Such As Respect, Self Discipline, and Anger Management
- 8 Weeks To Excellence workbook that includes weekly activities centered around acts of kindness, acts of discipline, and healthy choices.
- New Friends and Teammates
- Plenty of exercise disguised as fun and games
Ages 4-6: Monday and Friday 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM
Ages 7-13: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
To get signed up:
Give us a call (904) 701-8102
Send us an email Info@GracieFernandina.com
or sign up using the form below.
Please make sure to mention the “8 Weeks to Excellence” program to receive your discount. When using the below form, please select the “8 Weeks To Excellence” as the class. Once registration is complete we will contact you with more information.